Field Service Engineering position available. Responsibilities include:
- Field surveys that include alignment measurement and correction on main propulsion systems and components
- Vibration testing
- Dynamic balancing
- Rotating equipment troubleshooting /condition monitoring
- Test equipment maintenance and calibration
- Frequent domestic and international travel is required.
- US Citizenship is required
- Must have or be able to obtain TWIC
- B.S. Degree in Marine or Mechanical Engineering is preferred.